Johnny

Grant writers

As a non-profit, we are pretty terrible at fundraising. We sell T-shirts, and rely on donations from the community (which have kept us afloat) but we'd like to be able to do more. It seems like grants are a great way to go, especially with our focus on robotics, community service, tech training (especially for girls), disaster relief and more. We just don't know much about how to do this. If you can help, jump in on this topic!

• Like 1

Whats up Johnny,

I have doing independent research into crowd funding and think that i can be of assistance.  if you have any guideline or pointers i can put together something and see if it works,  im thinking some kinda of a video series that goes into the works and projects of HFC and a bitcoin wallet just as an idea thrown out.

Regards

Hola Zero_Cool! Sorry for the lag. I've been wrestling with the site (DNS issues and other craziness!) and things are still odd and broken, but here we are! It's definitely a terrific idea to put together an overview of what we do in some format or another. I've tried to do this as I organized the new website, and the result is that we have our "Categories" finally worked out so that's a start. 

Thanks for jumping in. It would be great if we could find someone to help with grants. We can't keep going by selling T-shirts and begging for funds. :-)

Thanks again amigo!

Johnny

• Like 1