Kyle26

How to start?!?

Where to start? What's the approach people have made? This bleeds over into the above topic on Security Services for Non-profits as well.

To you email? Do you show up? Does someone have a boilerplate email that they use?

Any advice would be great.

Background on me is that I teach grad school (part time job) but would like to spread the teaching love.

Hi Kyle! Sorry for the delay! I've been wrestling with the site and hadn't quite nailed everything down. Ok, the most direct avenue is to reach out to Mubix at rob-at-room362.com and let him know you talked to us and you want to jump in. This is from his post here. If you have any trouble at all please reach out here and we'll do what we can to help.

Thanks!

Johnny

Thanks Johnny! I sent an email to Rob the other day.

I'd just like to get a HFC/HIE presence in Pittsburgh.

I sent an email but have not heard back. Though I understand as we are moving into the summer of vacations and conferences. Long as you know I'm interested. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Hey, I reached out to Rob directly. I'll hope he gets back to you. What do you want to get involved with? Maybe we can point you in a direction!

Johnny

On 3/28/2018 at 9:09 AM, Kyle26 said:

Thanks Johnny! I sent an email to Rob the other day.

I'd just like to get a HFC/HIE presence in Pittsburgh.

If there is a way to get a presence in Pittsburgh let me know. I don't live to far away from there and would definitely want to help out.