Hey all,

im new to this site and love to hack everything!  I just wanted to be nice and say hello!  I’m from PA. 

Greetings! Glad you're here. Thanks for dropping in to say hello! Back in the day I lived just south of the PA border. Nice state. I miss the amish farmer's markets. :-)

Hi there! Greeting from Denmark in the north of Europe. This community seems new too, and the HFC website have got a new design, since I discovered it in December. Johnny, are you still in the US? All the best! /Patrik

Hi all,
i would like to introduce myself to the site. I live in Germany and am on my way to start my own pentesting and it-consulting business. I have done some certifications for my resumee, but know that those dont represent real skills in pentesting. I hope to hone my skills with some charity work until i start my business.  Afterwards i would like to help small companys and local govermental oragnisations (Red Cross, local Fire departments, etc.) with pentesting and hardening their systems for free or a donation to HFC.

Regards

Michael Naber

Hello Michael! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. We're glad you're here. We're working on a process that would allow us to do charity penitents and such @Sam is working on that. It's a lot of legal junk and cover-your-arse type stuff. Go figure. I'll ping him and get a status update and post it here. 

Thanks again and welcome!

Johnny

Bonjour!  from Quebec Canada.

I am here to help in any way I can.

Love to share what I learned in this field and help a good cause.

I hope I can do that using this organization.

Regards, Juan.

Hi All, my work got hit with ransomware this week. it's been a nightmare. looking to join the community to learn more!

Hi All,

I'm a "mid-level" cybersecurity engineer for a large US-based consulting company. I have a somewhat broad background in managed security infrastructure - virtualization, IDS and hardware deployment, Linux administration, scripting, and infosec application development. I also have a little experience with some basic pentesting tools and Windows forensics. Nice to meet everyone; please feel free to reach out if opportunities come along that seem to match my skill set.

Welcome, xcero! I'm glad you're here! Thanks for your willingness to help. We will be releasing volunteer opportunities soon! Stay tuned and thanks again!

Johnny

Hey all,

I am  still new to this site and am loving want am seeing! I am in uganda and particulary in Jinja. I just wanted to be nice and say hello! 

2 hours ago, RICKY said:

Hey all,

I am  still new to this site and am loving want am seeing! I am in uganda and particulary in Jinja. I just wanted to be nice and say hello! 

Hey Ricky! Are you Ugandan, or an ex-pat? I lived in Jinja for about seven years. Beautiful. Glad you're here!

Hello to all, I'm here and am willing to help in any way I can. I'm a new dev who is aweful at security but am looking to learn!

Welcome Vijay!  Hello to all I had missed. I’m grateful to be a part of such a great society. I was not very active before, due to family issues. But I am back and plan on spending much more time and becoming more involved. It’s cool to see how many stopped to say hi to everyone, offer their help, or just letting everyone else know what they are doing. @Johnny has to be happy to see the community interest. Thanks 

Hi all. I'm Ramesh from India and new here. I'm very much interested to join with you all to learn and teach lot of security activities.

Hello all. My name is Greg. I just recently found this site and I'm very excited to start to get involved with its community.

Hi guys, I'm Manoa from MADAGASCAR (yes, it's not just a movie, human's people also live there). I just want to greet all of you and to say that i love HFC, what you do and your value, i share it. I'm still learning and i'm here to improve my knowledge which, I hope, will be usefull for the world one day.

Have a nice day

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am glad to discover this site and join you. I new here and loved what you have done. Your works in technology domaine inspired me so much. My name Jean Claude Kamwenubusa in Canada, Ottawa.  Being new in this country, I'd like to get in touch with technology organisation and be more involved online in discussions and forums to explore possibility to extend your works in rurul communities of Burundi to help the poor through a non-profit  I know in that country. In that way, I hope I will improve skills ( career) in technology and continue to volunteer to help the need. Thank you.

Edited by Edu.progra

Hi all!

Hope you're doing well! Let me jump in. Sorry for the delay. I have been traveling quite a bit and doing some conferences so life has been a little hectic.

@RICKY what are you doing in Jinja, Uganda?

@Nighthider Thanks for the encouragement and welcome back!

@Greg Madison Thanks for reaching out. It's been great speaking to you through email. I'm glad to have you on board helping out with some of our important website issues!

@Manoa Thanks for dropping in all the way from Madagascar! What life like in your part of the world?

@Edu.progra Thanks for stopping by! What can you tell me about your programs in Burundi?

Thanks for dropping in everyone and welcome!

Johnny

Hello, I am new to this forum. It looks like you all are doing some good things in the world. I want to know if anyone knows of a way I can volunteer to help out with a security evaluation for some charitable organizations. I want to learn and I am having trouble finding opportunities to grow and expand my information security mindset.

hello all,

I'm a cyber security instructor from the southeast USA.  I'm here to serve. Oh, I'm also a huge C.S. Lewis fan.

Reepicheep